Conditions and Specifications of Writing Research and Papers
Conditions and Specifications of Writing Research and Papers for The 4th International Conference on e-Learning and Distance Education
- Content of research or papers must be consistent with the purposes and objectives of the conference.
2. The subject matter of the research or papers should be within one of the conference themes.
3. Researchers are required to abide to the rules of scientific research.
4. Research must not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
5. Research must not be part of a published doctoral or master thesis or part of a published book.
6. Research and work papers must be written in Arabic or English languages only.
7. Proper Arabic or English Language rules must be applied.
8. Page margins must be 2.5 cm in all directions (top, bottom, right and left).
9. Cover page of the research or work paper must include the title of the research, name of the researcher, his/her academic title and the name of employer. This must be written with the font (Traditional Arabic for Arabic papers or Courier for English papers) size 16 and at the middle of the page.
10. The First page of the research paper must indicate that the paper is submitted to the 4th International Conference FQS – HAMA UNI – Nov2016
- The second page should start with an abstract of the research or the papers. The abstract should be 200 to 300 words.
12. Headings must be written in the font (Traditional Arabic) for Arabic papers or (Courier) for English papers size 16 and at the center of the page.
- Subtitles must be written in Traditional Arabic font, size: 14 and aligned to the right for Arabic (aligned to the left for English).
14. Research or work paper text must be written in the font (Traditional Arabic) for Arabic papers or (Courier) for English papers, size 14, with line spacing 1.5 lines. and justified on both sides.
15. Page numbering of the paper must be at the center of the bottom of the page including the first page.
16. Researchers must abide to the rules of APA (version VI: www.apastyle.org) in writing research or work paper.
17. Pages number must not exceed 30 pages for research papers, and 15 pages for working papers, including references and appendices.
18. File extension of the research or work paper must be: doc or docx or rtf.
19. Research papers submitted to the conference, whether accepted or not, are unrecoverable.